The shopping trip

Just got back from shopping, threw my cardigan in the car and put it on as I arrived there cos it felt a bit nippy...All the way round Asda I kept thinking someone was tapping me on my back, turned round several times to find nobody there! (Spooky!)
At one point I was sure I felt someone touch my bum, got to admit that gave me a bit of a thrill (It's been a long time since I got touched up by a stranger! And let's face it I'm not getting any younger!) until I turned round to see nobody was close enough to have touched me!
By this time I was getting a bit freaked out!
Took my cardy off as I got back into the car to find this donking great stick swinging off the back of it!!! 
Thanks to whichever dog thought it was appropriate to humiliate me in this way! LOL 
However, I am relieved to know that I'm not going (even more) bonkers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!
Your feedback is much appreciated :)